Snow, crashes caused closure of Route 13 in Del.
NEW CASTLE, Del. - December 27, 2010 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of Route 13 in New Castle, Delaware were closed for part of Monday because the road is covered in snow.
Action Cam video from the scene showed a nearly-covered roadway and multiple vehicle crashes.
The whiteout conditions caused a crash in the area of New Castle County Airport, along with other minor crashes.
No major injuries have been reported.
The roadway began to reopen shortly after 1:30 p.m.
delaware, severe weather, snow, nor'easter, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 39 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 58 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ