Dr. Earl Bradley's toys to be auctioned off
GEORGETOWN, Del. - December 30, 2010 -- Toys and games belonging to a former Delaware pediatrician accused of sexually abusing children will soon be put up for auction.
Items in a Rehoboth Beach storage unit once rented by Dr. Earl Bradley will be auctioned in January because Bradley had not paid rent on the unit in almost a year.
A legal notice from the storage center says the items include arcade games, artwork and business and kitchen equipment, among other things.
According to the Delaware Attorney General's Office, the items being auctioned are different from those authorities removed from outside of Bradley's office in Lewes in February.
Bradley is charged with sexually assaulting more than 100 patients over more than a decade before being arrested in December 2009. His trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 14.
delaware, new castle county, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police