Dr. Earl Bradley's toys to be auctioned off
GEORGETOWN, Del. - December 30, 2010 -- Toys and games belonging to a former Delaware pediatrician accused of sexually abusing children will soon be put up for auction.
Items in a Rehoboth Beach storage unit once rented by Dr. Earl Bradley will be auctioned in January because Bradley had not paid rent on the unit in almost a year.
A legal notice from the storage center says the items include arcade games, artwork and business and kitchen equipment, among other things.
According to the Delaware Attorney General's Office, the items being auctioned are different from those authorities removed from outside of Bradley's office in Lewes in February.
Bradley is charged with sexually assaulting more than 100 patients over more than a decade before being arrested in December 2009. His trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 14.
delaware, new castle county, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 53 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers 55 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow 27 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 58 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Widener U. students help stuck drivers
55 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
7 min ago