20-year-old dies after fall at UPenn fraternity house
PHILADELPHIA - January 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 20-year-old Philadelphia native died Wednesday morning after suffering a fall inside a University of Pennsylvania fraternity house.
The victim has been identified as Matt Crozier, who was a student and basketball player at John Carroll University in Ohio.
Police say he fell 30 feet inside the Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity house during a New Year's Eve party.
Crozier graduated from La Salle College High School in Glenside.
Police have not said whether alcohol was a factor.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, penn, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 3 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 20 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 5 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 24 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
5 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
24 min ago