Firefighter injured battling Holmesburg blaze
HOLMESBURG - January 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- One firefighter is being treated for minor injuries after a house fire in Holmesburg.
Fire broke out just after 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 3500 block of Sheffield Street.
The fire in the 2-story home was brought under control in about 25 minutes.
The firefighter was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for treatment.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, fire, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 2 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 28 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine