Alcohol leaking rail car prompts Hazmat response
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - January 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- Hazmat crews responded to the scene of a leaking rail car in South Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
Crews responded just before midnight to the CSX terminal property, located along the 3900 block of S. 11th Street.
Upon their arrival, Hazmat crews discovered that the rail car was leaking alcohol.
The leak was contained and no injuries have been reported.
hazmat, south philadelphia, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 42 min ago
- Record Warmth! 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 28 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
3 min ago