Trial pushed back pediatrician abuse lawsuit
DOVER, Del. - January 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- The trial of former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley on charges that he sexually assaulted patients has been pushed back to June 1 because two of his defense attorneys are involved in a capital murder trial.
A letter from Superior Court Judge William Carpenter Jr. also says Bradley's trial will be moved to New Castle County. Prosecutors had said in an earlier letter that they would not object to moving the trial out of Sussex County.
Prosecutors noted the ongoing investigation involving Bradley and the number of unidentified victims as reasons for moving it.
Bradley is charged with sexually assaulting more than 100 patients over more than a decade before being arrested in December 2009.
Bradley's trial had been set to begin Feb. 14.
dr. earl bradley, delaware, child abuse, child porn, child sex assault, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 38 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 6 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 29 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party