Conshohocken hotel evacuated after CO alert
CONSHOHOCKEN - January 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A hotel in Conshohocken was evacuated on Wednesday morning after a carbon monoxide detector went off.
It happened at the Residence Inn at Washington and Harry streets.
The fire department and HAZMAT teams were called out and decided to evacuate.
At least three people were being checked out by medics.
Action News has learned the problem has been traced to the heating system.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 53 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 43 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 14 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
43 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos