5 teens in taped bullying case plead guilty
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - February 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- 5 of the teens involved in last month's videotaped bullying of a 13-year-old classmate pleaded guilty late today to reduced delinquency charges.
A sixth teen rejected the plea deal and faces trial next week.
A seventh teen, who took the now infamous cell phone video, had all charges dropped.
The plea bargain was approved by the victim, Nadin Khoury, and his family.
Nadin has become something of the poster child for bullying in the wake of last month's incident.
Sentencing will come at a later date.
pennsylvania, delaware county, bullying, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 37 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ