5 teens in taped bullying case plead guilty
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - February 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- 5 of the teens involved in last month's videotaped bullying of a 13-year-old classmate pleaded guilty late today to reduced delinquency charges.
A sixth teen rejected the plea deal and faces trial next week.
A seventh teen, who took the now infamous cell phone video, had all charges dropped.
The plea bargain was approved by the victim, Nadin Khoury, and his family.
Nadin has become something of the poster child for bullying in the wake of last month's incident.
Sentencing will come at a later date.
pennsylvania, delaware county, bullying, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say