Gas leak incident in Montgomery County cleared
COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. - February 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Several homes in Montgomery County were evacuated on Friday morning after an odor of gas was detected.
The initial call came in shortly before 7:00 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of Longwood Road in Collegeville, Pa.
People in several properties were alarmed after smelling the gas.
Firefighters and PECO crews determined there was an outside leak.
By 10:30 a.m. the repairs had been completed and people were allowed back home.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, gas leak, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and cooler 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash 59 min ago
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 49 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash 35 min ago
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Probe into Conn. train crash giving way to cleanup 5 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years 16 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla
57 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
59 min ago
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
49 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
35 min ago