Multiple families affected by Norristown blaze
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - February 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Red Cross is assisting three families after a fast moving fire in Norristown.
Fire broke out around 6:30 a.m. Saturday on the 600 block of Cherry Street.
Arriving crews found heavy fire showing from the second floor of the building. Additional fire companies were requested to the scene.
According to the Red Cross, 12 adults and 6 children were affected by the blaze.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, fire, red cross, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 20 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 8 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 56 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
56 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
20 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
44 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos