Multiple families affected by Norristown blaze
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - February 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Red Cross is assisting three families after a fast moving fire in Norristown.
Fire broke out around 6:30 a.m. Saturday on the 600 block of Cherry Street.
Arriving crews found heavy fire showing from the second floor of the building. Additional fire companies were requested to the scene.
According to the Red Cross, 12 adults and 6 children were affected by the blaze.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, fire, red cross, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 18 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 37 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 8 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos