Final sentencing in taped bullying case
MEDIA, Pa. - March 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cased closed.
The last teenager accused of attacking a fellow student in Upper Darby learned his fate today. The 16-year-old was ordered to serve a month in a drug and alcohol treatment program, followed by probation.
Prosecutors say he and five other classmates beat up 13-year old Nadin Khoury.
The 20-minute attack shot on cell phone video captured national headlines.
The other five suspects pleaded guilty earlier and are under house arrest.
The judge has warned them to stay away from Khoury.
The victim recovered from the attack and went on to make numerous TV appearances, including a segment on ABC's "The View" where he met some of the Philadelphia Eagles.
pennsylvania, delaware county, bullying, local/state
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 57 min ago
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control 38 min ago
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
57 min ago