Final sentencing in taped bullying case
MEDIA, Pa. - March 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cased closed.
The last teenager accused of attacking a fellow student in Upper Darby learned his fate today. The 16-year-old was ordered to serve a month in a drug and alcohol treatment program, followed by probation.
Prosecutors say he and five other classmates beat up 13-year old Nadin Khoury.
The 20-minute attack shot on cell phone video captured national headlines.
The other five suspects pleaded guilty earlier and are under house arrest.
The judge has warned them to stay away from Khoury.
The victim recovered from the attack and went on to make numerous TV appearances, including a segment on ABC's "The View" where he met some of the Philadelphia Eagles.
pennsylvania, delaware county, bullying, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 45 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
36 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
45 min ago