Mega Millions jackpot tops $200 million
March 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- For the first time since January, the Mega Millions jackpot has topped $200 million.
The annuity stands at $201 million, to be exact, with a cash payout of $128.3 million.
A Mega Millions spokesperson said that if a single jackpot-winning ticket for tonight's Mega Millions drawing were sold in Pennsylvania, it would be the largest cash jackpot ever won in the history of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
The last Mega Millions jackpot winners were from the Feb. 1 drawing. There have been 12 draws without a jackpot winner, and Friday night's drawing will be the 13th in the current run.
Sales for tonight's Mega Millions drawing stop at 9:59 p.m.
You can see the drawing tonight during Action News at 11.
Overall odds of winning any prize are about 1-in-40; odds of winning the jackpot are about 1-in-175.7 million.
Online: Mega Millions website
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, mega millions, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police