Mega Millions jackpot tops $200 million
March 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- For the first time since January, the Mega Millions jackpot has topped $200 million.
The annuity stands at $201 million, to be exact, with a cash payout of $128.3 million.
A Mega Millions spokesperson said that if a single jackpot-winning ticket for tonight's Mega Millions drawing were sold in Pennsylvania, it would be the largest cash jackpot ever won in the history of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
The last Mega Millions jackpot winners were from the Feb. 1 drawing. There have been 12 draws without a jackpot winner, and Friday night's drawing will be the 13th in the current run.
Sales for tonight's Mega Millions drawing stop at 9:59 p.m.
You can see the drawing tonight during Action News at 11.
Overall odds of winning any prize are about 1-in-40; odds of winning the jackpot are about 1-in-175.7 million.
Online: Mega Millions website
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, mega millions, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 10 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 23 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 25 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 3 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home 1 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Police raid alleged chop shop in South Philadelphia 2 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
10 min ago