Mega Millions jackpot tops $200 million
March 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- For the first time since January, the Mega Millions jackpot has topped $200 million.
The annuity stands at $201 million, to be exact, with a cash payout of $128.3 million.
A Mega Millions spokesperson said that if a single jackpot-winning ticket for tonight's Mega Millions drawing were sold in Pennsylvania, it would be the largest cash jackpot ever won in the history of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
The last Mega Millions jackpot winners were from the Feb. 1 drawing. There have been 12 draws without a jackpot winner, and Friday night's drawing will be the 13th in the current run.
Sales for tonight's Mega Millions drawing stop at 9:59 p.m.
You can see the drawing tonight during Action News at 11.
Overall odds of winning any prize are about 1-in-40; odds of winning the jackpot are about 1-in-175.7 million.
Online: Mega Millions website
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, mega millions, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 42 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 5 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 47 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 6 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
42 min ago