Raccoon warnings in Cape May County
MIDDLE TWP., N.J. - March 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Middle Township, Cape May County are warning residents to be on the lookout for raccoons acting strangely.
They say animal control has received numerous reports of raccoons out in daylight, acting sluggish or sick.
Health officials say there are no known cases of rabies at this point.
However, they are urging residents who see anything to call animal control.
new jersey, camden county, animals, rabies, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 34 min ago
- Turning Milder 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 13 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
34 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
13 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
31 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
19 min ago