Raccoon warnings in Cape May County
MIDDLE TWP., N.J. - March 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Middle Township, Cape May County are warning residents to be on the lookout for raccoons acting strangely.
They say animal control has received numerous reports of raccoons out in daylight, acting sluggish or sick.
Health officials say there are no known cases of rabies at this point.
However, they are urging residents who see anything to call animal control.
new jersey, camden county, animals, rabies, local/state
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha...