Man sought in attempted luring of a young girl
BROOKLAWN, N.J. - March 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- Brooklawn Police confirm an attempted luring Thursday night of a young girl that could be connected to other lurings in the area.
Brooklawn Police Chief Fran McKinney released the following statement about an attempted luring in the borough that occurred on March 24th.
"On Thursday, March 24 between 6 and 6:30 pm, Brooklawn police responded to a report of an attempted luring of a young female resident. The young girl was in the area of Paris and Marne Avenues, when a Hispanic male, light skin, wearing black clothing approached her. She said he attempted to lure her into his car, a black sedan. This could be the same individual that was involved in a similar incident that occurred recently in Lindenwold. The Police Department would like to remind parents to talk to their children about not accepting rides with strangers or talking with strangers."
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to call police at (856) 456-0750 or 911 and ask for Brooklawn Police.
luring, new jersey, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1