Man sought in attempted luring of a young girl
BROOKLAWN, N.J. - March 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- Brooklawn Police confirm an attempted luring Thursday night of a young girl that could be connected to other lurings in the area.
Brooklawn Police Chief Fran McKinney released the following statement about an attempted luring in the borough that occurred on March 24th.
"On Thursday, March 24 between 6 and 6:30 pm, Brooklawn police responded to a report of an attempted luring of a young female resident. The young girl was in the area of Paris and Marne Avenues, when a Hispanic male, light skin, wearing black clothing approached her. She said he attempted to lure her into his car, a black sedan. This could be the same individual that was involved in a similar incident that occurred recently in Lindenwold. The Police Department would like to remind parents to talk to their children about not accepting rides with strangers or talking with strangers."
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to call police at (856) 456-0750 or 911 and ask for Brooklawn Police.
luring, new jersey, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 1 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 52 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 51 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
2 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
52 min ago