Elderly woman escapes Pennsauken blaze
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- An elderly woman is in the hospital after a fire at her South Jersey home.
The fast moving flames started around 3:15 Tuesday morning inside a home on the 4700 block of River Road in Pennsauken.
Heavy fire was showing from the windows when firefighters arrived.
A 64-year-old woman was able to get out safely, but she was taken to Our Lady of Lourdes to get checked out.
There's no word on how this fire started.
fire, pennsauken, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Up to $50K stolen in Target armed robbery 4 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 39 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!