Elderly woman escapes Pennsauken blaze
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- An elderly woman is in the hospital after a fire at her South Jersey home.
The fast moving flames started around 3:15 Tuesday morning inside a home on the 4700 block of River Road in Pennsauken.
Heavy fire was showing from the windows when firefighters arrived.
A 64-year-old woman was able to get out safely, but she was taken to Our Lady of Lourdes to get checked out.
There's no word on how this fire started.
fire, pennsauken, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ