Elderly woman escapes Pennsauken blaze
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- An elderly woman is in the hospital after a fire at her South Jersey home.
The fast moving flames started around 3:15 Tuesday morning inside a home on the 4700 block of River Road in Pennsauken.
Heavy fire was showing from the windows when firefighters arrived.
A 64-year-old woman was able to get out safely, but she was taken to Our Lady of Lourdes to get checked out.
There's no word on how this fire started.
fire, pennsauken, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 43 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 19 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 31 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
23 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
43 min ago