No damage from fire at Please Touch Museum
PARKSIDE - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- No damage was reported from a fire early Friday morning at the Please Touch Museum in the Parkside section of Philadelphia.
The fire department was called around 1:30 a.m. to the building at 42nd and Parkside.
The flames were contained to rear loading dock area and were quickly placed under control.
There was no damage to the building or exhibits.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, fire, please touch museum, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 21 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites 35 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?