No damage from fire at Please Touch Museum
PARKSIDE - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- No damage was reported from a fire early Friday morning at the Please Touch Museum in the Parkside section of Philadelphia.
The fire department was called around 1:30 a.m. to the building at 42nd and Parkside.
The flames were contained to rear loading dock area and were quickly placed under control.
There was no damage to the building or exhibits.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, fire, please touch museum, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ