No damage from fire at Please Touch Museum
PARKSIDE - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- No damage was reported from a fire early Friday morning at the Please Touch Museum in the Parkside section of Philadelphia.
The fire department was called around 1:30 a.m. to the building at 42nd and Parkside.
The flames were contained to rear loading dock area and were quickly placed under control.
There was no damage to the building or exhibits.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, fire, please touch museum, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police