Police searching for missing Philadelphia man
PHILADELPHIA - April 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing Alzheimer's patient.
65-year-old Raymond Gillison was last seen on Friday, April 1, 2011, at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the 200 block of East Penn Street.
Gillison is described as 5'7", 140lbs, medium brown complexion, brown eyes, with short gray dreadlocks. He was last seen wearing all black clothing and a World War II black and gold hat.
He is known to walk all sections of the city and frequents Chew Avenue as well as the area around Germantown Avenue and Chelten Avenue.
If seen, please contact police at 215-686-3353 or call 911.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, missing person, alzheimer's disease, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 42 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 19 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 42 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade 56 min ago