Person hit by SEPTA bus in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - April 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person is injured after being hit by a SEPTA bus in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia.
It happened just before 1:00 p.m. at the intersection of Ridge and Lyceum avenues.
According to SEPTA, the accident involved the Route 27 bus.
The victim struck by the bus was taken to Temple Hospital with unknown injuries.
The circumstances of the crash remain under investigation.
No other injuries were reported.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, roxborough, pedestrian struck, SEPTA, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc. 25 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 59 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos