Person hit by SEPTA bus in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - April 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person is injured after being hit by a SEPTA bus in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia.
It happened just before 1:00 p.m. at the intersection of Ridge and Lyceum avenues.
According to SEPTA, the accident involved the Route 27 bus.
The victim struck by the bus was taken to Temple Hospital with unknown injuries.
The circumstances of the crash remain under investigation.
No other injuries were reported.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, roxborough, pedestrian struck, SEPTA, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)