Fire roars through Point Breeze home
POINT BREEZE - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving house fire tore through a home in Philadelphia's Point Breeze section early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out around 1:05 a.m. on the 1800 block of Gerritt Street.
Heavy fire was showing on the 2nd story of the 2 story row house when firefighters arrived
It took crews about 20 minutes to get the blaze under control.
There were no reported injuries.
No word on what may have sparked the fire.
point breeze, south philadelphia, philadelphia, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs