Conshohocken man dies after found in hot tub
SCRANTON, Pa. - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A southeastern Pennsylvania man is dead after being found unresponsive in a Scranton hotel hot tub.
Lackawanna County Coroner Tim Rowlands says the man was found around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Clarion Hotel. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Rowlands tells The Times-Tribune the man is 41 years old and from Conshohocken, Montgomery County but released no further information pending notification of the man's family.
An autopsy is planned for Wednesday. Scranton police are investigating.
conshohocken, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man