Conshohocken man dies after found in hot tub
SCRANTON, Pa. - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A southeastern Pennsylvania man is dead after being found unresponsive in a Scranton hotel hot tub.
Lackawanna County Coroner Tim Rowlands says the man was found around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Clarion Hotel. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Rowlands tells The Times-Tribune the man is 41 years old and from Conshohocken, Montgomery County but released no further information pending notification of the man's family.
An autopsy is planned for Wednesday. Scranton police are investigating.
conshohocken, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 33 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft 48 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 25 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool 53 min ago
- Freebie Friday 38 min ago
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas...
48 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as...
53 min ago