Conshohocken man dies after found in hot tub
SCRANTON, Pa. - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A southeastern Pennsylvania man is dead after being found unresponsive in a Scranton hotel hot tub.
Lackawanna County Coroner Tim Rowlands says the man was found around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Clarion Hotel. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Rowlands tells The Times-Tribune the man is 41 years old and from Conshohocken, Montgomery County but released no further information pending notification of the man's family.
An autopsy is planned for Wednesday. Scranton police are investigating.
conshohocken, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 19 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
19 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
5 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos