Conshohocken man dies after found in hot tub
SCRANTON, Pa. - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A southeastern Pennsylvania man is dead after being found unresponsive in a Scranton hotel hot tub.
Lackawanna County Coroner Tim Rowlands says the man was found around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Clarion Hotel. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Rowlands tells The Times-Tribune the man is 41 years old and from Conshohocken, Montgomery County but released no further information pending notification of the man's family.
An autopsy is planned for Wednesday. Scranton police are investigating.
conshohocken, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load