Car overturns in Vineland, N.J.
VINELAND, N.J. - April 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Cumberland County are investigating an accident involving an overturned car.
The accident occurred shortly before 9:00 p.m. along the 2600 block of Delsea Drive in Vineland, New Jersey.
It is not clear what caused the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
No injuries have yet to be reported.
new jersey, vineland, cumberland county, accident, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino 2 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 1 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC 18 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
30 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
1 min ago