Car overturns in Vineland, N.J.
VINELAND, N.J. - April 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Cumberland County are investigating an accident involving an overturned car.
The accident occurred shortly before 9:00 p.m. along the 2600 block of Delsea Drive in Vineland, New Jersey.
It is not clear what caused the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
No injuries have yet to be reported.
new jersey, vineland, cumberland county, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 38 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 17 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 33 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
38 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos