One seriously hurt in Holmesburg fire
HOLMESBURG - April 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person was seriously injured during a fire in the Holmesburg section of Philadelphia on Thursday.
Crews were dispatched to the Lords and Ladies Family Hair Care center at 8907 Frankford Avenue around 10:25 a.m.
It was brought under control in about 10 minutes, but not before one person was injured.
That person was rushed to the hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on their body.
The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, fire, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 14 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 33 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 1 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 56 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.