Pa. woman, Disney settle theme park groping suit
PHILADELPHIA - May 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Pennsylvania woman who claimed she was groped by Donald Duck during a visit to the Epcot theme park has settled her federal lawsuit against Disney.
Court documents indicate April Magolon settled her lawsuit against the entertainment giant last week. She had sued Walt Disney Parks and Resorts last year claiming a costumed park employee grabbed her breast during a May 2008 visit to the Florida park.
The Upper Darby woman claimed she had nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries. She sought more than $50,000 in compensation plus punitive damages.
Magolon's attorney didn't return a phone message left Tuesday. A Disney spokeswoman declined to discuss the details of the settlement.
pennsylvania, florida, orlando, disney, lawsuit, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 53 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 10 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 19 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 56 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 22 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
22 min ago