Phila. Police investigate serious crash in Chestnut Hill
CHESTNUT HILL - May 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say drugs or alcohol may have lead to a serious crash in Chestnut Hill Saturday afternoon.
The crash happened at Cresheim Valley Road near Allen's Lane.
Investigators say two cars collided and ejected a 20 year old woman from her car.
She is listed in critical condition at Einstein hospital.
A man was also taken to Einstein for treatment, but police aren't releasing his condition.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, chestnut hill, accident, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 38 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police ID suspect in Camden Marine's murder
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer 44 min ago
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote 2 min ago
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
38 min ago