Harmful chemicals found inside W. Conshohocken home
WEST CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - May 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Hazmat crews were called to the 1000 block of Ford Street in West Conshohocken late last night.
An unknown amount of noxious chemicals were discovered inside a home.
No evacuations or injuries were reported.
Investigators have yet to report what chemicals were found.
hazmat, pennsylvania, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 41 min ago
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
41 min ago