Low water levels the cause for problems in W. Deptford
WEST DEPTFORD, N.J. -May 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Officials have identified the source of the water problems in West Deptford, New Jersey.
Officials in West Deptford Township, New Jersey have determined low water levels caused discolored water to run into 90% of township homes Saturday.
Authorities tell Action News they discovered the problem late Saturday afternoon and are in the process of re-filling the township's water tanks.
They expect everything should be back to normal by Sunday morning.
new jersey, water main break, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet