Driver tested for DUI after van crash
SPRING GARDEN - June 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say the driver of a van is being tested for DUI following an early morning crash in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 3:00 a.m. Thursday in the 600 block of North 7th Street.
The van hit a utility pole and crashed into a brick wall. PECO crews had to be called out to repair the damaged pole.
The driver of the van, who has not been identified yet, was not seriously hurt.
There were no reports of other vehicles being involved.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 31 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 24 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 30 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 28 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
23 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos