Driver tested for DUI after van crash
SPRING GARDEN - June 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say the driver of a van is being tested for DUI following an early morning crash in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 3:00 a.m. Thursday in the 600 block of North 7th Street.
The van hit a utility pole and crashed into a brick wall. PECO crews had to be called out to repair the damaged pole.
The driver of the van, who has not been identified yet, was not seriously hurt.
There were no reports of other vehicles being involved.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, accident, local/state
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd 47 min ago
- Unsettled to spectacular 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs 45 min ago
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half 39 min ago
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
47 min ago
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses...
45 min ago