Tioga home damaged in fire
TIOGA - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire ripped through two stories of a home in Philadelphia's Tioga section overnight.
The fire was reported around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 3600 block of Camac Street.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy flames showing on the first and second floors of the 2-story row house.
Crews were able to get the fire knocked down and it was placed under control within 15 minutes.
So far, there are no reports of injuries.
tioga, pennsylvania, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 57 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police