Tioga home damaged in fire
TIOGA - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire ripped through two stories of a home in Philadelphia's Tioga section overnight.
The fire was reported around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 3600 block of Camac Street.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy flames showing on the first and second floors of the 2-story row house.
Crews were able to get the fire knocked down and it was placed under control within 15 minutes.
So far, there are no reports of injuries.
tioga, pennsylvania, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 1 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 7 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 25 min ago
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's