Del. woman dies in 3-vehicle crash near Millville
MILLVILLE, Del. (AP) - June 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 79-year-old Frankford woman is dead and two others are injured in a three-vehicle crash south of Millville.
Delaware State Police say the crash occurred about 8:45 a.m. Saturday on Roxana Road. Officers say a Ford Explorer was heading south when a Chevrolet Corsica turned into the northbound lane and the vehicles collided. After the impact, both vehicles crashed into a Dodge Ram truck.
Police say 79-year-old Hilda Bunting was killed. Her husband, 78-year-old Franklin Bunting, who was driving the Chevrolet, was seriously injured.
The driver of the Ford Explorer was injured but is expected to survive.
The accident is under investigation.
delaware, sussex county, accident, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad 5 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting