Man critically injured in Bridesburg motorcyle crash
BRIDESBURG - June 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 52-year-old man is in the hospital after crashing his motorcycle into the side of a car.
The accident happened at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and Orthodox Street in Philadelphia's Bridesburg section, just before midnight Monday.
Police say the victim crashed his motorcycle into the passenger side of a car.
The man was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
Police have not told us his name.
motorcycles, accident, bridesburg, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify 19 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 9 min ago