Man critically injured in Bridesburg motorcyle crash
BRIDESBURG - June 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 52-year-old man is in the hospital after crashing his motorcycle into the side of a car.
The accident happened at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and Orthodox Street in Philadelphia's Bridesburg section, just before midnight Monday.
Police say the victim crashed his motorcycle into the passenger side of a car.
The man was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
Police have not told us his name.
motorcycles, accident, bridesburg, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 31 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor