Man critically injured in Bridesburg motorcyle crash
BRIDESBURG - June 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 52-year-old man is in the hospital after crashing his motorcycle into the side of a car.
The accident happened at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and Orthodox Street in Philadelphia's Bridesburg section, just before midnight Monday.
Police say the victim crashed his motorcycle into the passenger side of a car.
The man was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
Police have not told us his name.
motorcycles, accident, bridesburg, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 44 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police