Child falls 9 feet from house balcony
TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) - July 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say a year-old child fell about nine feet from the balcony of a house in Tom's River.
They said the child was alert and appeared not to have been badly injured after falling Sunday evening but was transported to Jersey Shore Medical Center for evaluation.
Police say the child was on the balcony with family members when the accident happened.
new jersey, toms river, children, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos