Several injured in Parkside trolley accident
PARKSIDE - June 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Several people were injured in an accident involving a SEPTA trolley Tuesday morning in Philadelphia's Parkside section.
Around 9:00 a.m. the fire department and rescue crews were called to the area of 38th Street and Girard Avenue for a trolley accident.
When they arrived, crews found that multiple people were injured from the accident.
The victims have been transported to The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word at this time on what led to the accident. Police are investigating.
parkside, pennsylvania, philadelphia, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 37 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 55 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ