Fire closes northbound lanes on NJ Turnpike
MANSFIELD TWP., N.J. - June 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A collision between a truck and a bus has resulted in a fire on the New Jersey Turnpike.
All three northbound lanes of the New Jersey Turnpike were closed near mile marker 47 in Mansfield Township due to an accident that caused a fire on the road. The accident scene was about 10 miles south of Trenton.
State Police Sgt. Jay Dungee says a tractor-trailer and a camper collided Tuesday afternoon, causing a fire that firefighters are still working to put out.
One person was injured and may have a broken arm, but no life-threatening injuries were reported.
new jersey, burlington county, nj turnpike, accident, fire, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 22 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 46 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
50 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
22 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
46 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos