Fire crews douse Hatfield blaze
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - July 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County were called to douse an extra alarm blaze.
The fire broke out at 6:54 p.m. at the Stout Brothers Company along the 3000 block of Trewington Road in Colmar.
One firefighter was injured and taken to Lansdale Hospital for treatment of a non-life-threatening injury.
The fire, which climbed to 2-alarms, was declared under control at 8:22 p.m.
There is no word on a cause.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hatfield, fire, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 26 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 11 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse... 50 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware 52 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton 52 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Snow today, heavy at times
19 min ago
- David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
50 min ago
- Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
52 min ago