2 roommates, 2 robberies in Lancaster County
LANCASTER, Pa. - July 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say a pair of roommates, one at home and one working at a convenience store across the street, were robbed in back-to-back incidents in Lancaster on the Fourth of July.
Manheim Township Police are describing the circumstances as odd and say they don't know whether the robbers know the men.
In the first incident, police say intruders entered the apartment around 11 p.m., bound the victim's wrists and legs and covered his mouth with tape, then took money from his wallet.
Authorities say the two robbers then went to the convenience store, where one displayed an apparent weapon and took cash.
Police are trying to determine if the same perpetrators have robbed other convenience stores in the area.
The mask-wearing suspects are described as black men in their 20s.
Information from: Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era , http://lancasteronline.com
lancaster county, pennsylvania, robbery, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 57 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
57 min ago