Man shot multiple times in Summerdale
SUMMERDALE - July 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man was shot multiple times overnight in the Philadelphia's Summerdale section.
The shooting happened around 1:15 a.m. Thursday on the 900 block of Bridge Street, near Roosevelt Boulevard.
The 33-year-old victim sustained gunshot wounds to his back. He was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
The suspect fled the scene in a white Crown Victoria. Police believe they know the identity of the shooter.
shooting, summerdale, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 30 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 21 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 32 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 51 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 47 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
25 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
32 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
51 min ago