2 cyclists critical after being struck by minivan
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two bicyclists were taken to the hospital after they collided with a minivan in Delaware on Sunday.
Police say it was around 10:00 p.m. when the two men, who were riding on one bike, were traveling the wrong way on W. 2nd Street.
They were passing through the intersection at Jackson Street when they were struck by the minivan, which was traveling southbound on Jackson.
They were rushed to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
The driver of the minivan was not hurt.
accident, bicyclist struck, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 19 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 35 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos