Two teens critical after shooting in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - July 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are in critical condition after an overnight shooting in Philadelphia's Brewerytown section.
The shooting occurred at approximately 12:05 a.m. Monday on the 1400 block of N. Dover Street.
Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot multiple times through the body. He was transported to Temple Hospital in critical condition.
The female victim is 19 years old. She was transported to Hahnemann Hospital also in critical condition.
There have been no arrests in this shooting and no word on a suspect or motive.
shooting, brewerytown, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 43 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 10 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Video: Beating turns dropout into genius 47 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
43 min ago