Two teens critical after shooting in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - July 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are in critical condition after an overnight shooting in Philadelphia's Brewerytown section.
The shooting occurred at approximately 12:05 a.m. Monday on the 1400 block of N. Dover Street.
Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot multiple times through the body. He was transported to Temple Hospital in critical condition.
The female victim is 19 years old. She was transported to Hahnemann Hospital also in critical condition.
There have been no arrests in this shooting and no word on a suspect or motive.
shooting, brewerytown, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more