Possible heat related death in Delco
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - July 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware County officials say an 81-year-old woman's death may have been partially attributed to the complications from the heat.
Eleanor Murray of Brookhaven was discovered inside her Forestview Road home back on July 24th.
She was described as being unresponsive; her home was said to be hot.
A subsequent external examination revealed she died from arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease associated with inanition with probable dehydration and exposure to a hot enclosed environment.
pennsylvania, delaware county, heat wave, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos