Residents escape Tioga house fire
TIOGA - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a house in Philadelphia's Tioga section overnight.
Flames broke out just before 2:00 a.m. Thursday on the 3600 block Old York Road.
Heavy fire was showing on the third floor of the house when firefighters arrived.
Everyone inside was able to get out safely.
It took about 20 minutes to get the fire under control.
So far, there is no word on a cause.
tioga, pennsylvania, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos