Woman injured in car accident with ATV
PHILADELPHIA - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old woman was rushed to the hospital after her car was struck by an ATV in the Overbrook Park section of Philadelphia.
It happened at the intersection of 76th Street and Brookhaven Road around 5:00 p.m., where police say the ATV slammed into the woman's car.
The woman was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
The driver of the ATV was not seriously injured.
accident, overbrook, philadelphia, pennsylvania, automobiles, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book