Two vehicle crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - July 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cumberland County authorities are investigating an accident that left one person dead and another injured.Vineland Police tell Action News that two vehicles collided around 11:00 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of East Chestnut Street and New Panther Road.
The impact of the crash caused one of the vehicles to flip over and another to careen off the road and into a nearby field.
One person was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another victim was taken to South Jersey Hospital.
There is no word on the victims' identities.
new jersey, cumberland county, vineland, accident, local/state
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 15 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 21 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends 33 min ago