Two vehicle crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - July 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cumberland County authorities are investigating an accident that left one person dead and another injured.Vineland Police tell Action News that two vehicles collided around 11:00 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of East Chestnut Street and New Panther Road.
The impact of the crash caused one of the vehicles to flip over and another to careen off the road and into a nearby field.
One person was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another victim was taken to South Jersey Hospital.
There is no word on the victims' identities.
new jersey, cumberland county, vineland, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 4 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 10 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
4 min ago