Two vehicle crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - July 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cumberland County authorities are investigating an accident that left one person dead and another injured.Vineland Police tell Action News that two vehicles collided around 11:00 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of East Chestnut Street and New Panther Road.
The impact of the crash caused one of the vehicles to flip over and another to careen off the road and into a nearby field.
One person was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another victim was taken to South Jersey Hospital.
There is no word on the victims' identities.
new jersey, cumberland county, vineland, accident, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily 56 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over 7 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth