Firefighters injured battling 5-alarm NJ blaze
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. - August 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a multi-alarm fire at an Ocean County restaurant Sunday evening.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:00 p.m. at the La Case Del Sol restaurant located at 1105 Boulevard in Seaside Heights.
During the height of the blaze, at least two firefighters had to be treated for heat related illnesses.
Officials say the fire raged to 5-alarms before it was brought under control close to an hour later.
An investigation to the cause of the fire is under way.
new jersey, ocean county, fire, local/state
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation 56 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 41 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 42 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 43 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 44 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 45 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
41 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in...
42 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
43 min ago