Acting Edison CFO charged with theft
EDISON, N.J. - August 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities have charged Edison's acting chief financial officer with theft and attempted theft of township funds.
Frank DeRosa began working in the post earlier this year.
The 64-year-old was Edison's business administrator in the 1990s.
Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office spokesman James O'Neill told The Star-Ledger of Newark DeRosa was released on $10,000 bail. It's not clear if he has retained a lawyer.
No other information was available.
Information from: The Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com/starledger
new jersey, theft, corruption, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 4 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
4 min ago