Acting Edison CFO charged with theft
EDISON, N.J. - August 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities have charged Edison's acting chief financial officer with theft and attempted theft of township funds.
Frank DeRosa began working in the post earlier this year.
The 64-year-old was Edison's business administrator in the 1990s.
Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office spokesman James O'Neill told The Star-Ledger of Newark DeRosa was released on $10,000 bail. It's not clear if he has retained a lawyer.
No other information was available.
Information from: The Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com/starledger
new jersey, theft, corruption, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 14 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
14 min ago