SUV involved in crash then slams into NJ home
CARNEYS POINT, N.J. - August 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- An adult and a child were injured when an SUV, that was involved in a crash with another vehicle, slammed into a house in Salem County, New Jersey.
The crash happened around 10:30 a.m. at the corner of Delaware Avenue and 6th Avenue in Carneys Point.
Police on the scene say the SUV was involved in a crash with a car. The car came to rest in the yard of a home at 151 6th Avenue.
The SUV, however, ran into the home and came to rest almost completely inside.
Two teenagers were home at the time, but were not injured. Their mother arrived on the scene shortly after the crash.
The adult and child who were hurt were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Find out about Breaking News as it happens. Sign up for 6abc.com Breaking News Alerts.
new jersey, salem county, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 2 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 36 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 44 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
36 min ago