Ocean County man found dead in lagoon
LACEY TWP, N.J. - August 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities don't suspect foul play in the death of an Ocean County man who was found in a lagoon.
Officials say 56-year-old Raymond Figlo was found floating in the water behind his Lacey Township home early Wednesday.
Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office told the Asbury Park Press an autopsy is planned for later in the day.
--- Information from: Asbury Park Press
new jersey, ocean county, drowning, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run