Gas leak causes detours in Mercer County
EWING, N.J. - August 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police along with PSE&G crews are on the scene of a gas leak in Ewing, Mercer County.
Officials tell Action News a contractor working at a building on Olden Avenue around 2:42 p.m. hit an underground gas pipe causing the leak.
Olden Avenue will be closed in both directions between Prospect Avenue and Arctic Parkway until the leak can be stopped.
Repairs are expected to run into the evening rush hour.
new jersey, mercer county, gas leak, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 14 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos