Man, teen girl shot in city's Graduate Hospital section
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - August 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man and a teenage girl were shot at the intersection of 22nd and Christian streets in the Graduate Hospital section of South Philadelphia.
The shooting happened at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday on the 800 block of South 22nd Street.
Police say 17-year-old girl was shot in the left leg. A 24-year-old man was shot in the buttocks. Both victims were transported to the hospital in stable condition.
Police say a group of juveniles fled the scene. Authorities are also looking for a blue BMW that fled the scene.
There is no word on a motive at this time.
shooting, graduate hospital, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 29 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday 9 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 52 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 6 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 53 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 33 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
9 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
6 min ago
- Police: Camden Man robbed 5 banks in 1 month
7 min ago
- Person, cat rescued from New Castle fire
8 min ago