Man, teen girl shot in city's Graduate Hospital section
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - August 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man and a teenage girl were shot at the intersection of 22nd and Christian streets in the Graduate Hospital section of South Philadelphia.
The shooting happened at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday on the 800 block of South 22nd Street.
Police say 17-year-old girl was shot in the left leg. A 24-year-old man was shot in the buttocks. Both victims were transported to the hospital in stable condition.
Police say a group of juveniles fled the scene. Authorities are also looking for a blue BMW that fled the scene.
There is no word on a motive at this time.
shooting, graduate hospital, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 25 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ