5 shot in Tioga home invasion
TIOGA - September 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Five people were shot overnight during an overnight home invasion in Philadelphia's Tioga section.
It happened on the 4000 block of North Broad Street, just after 3:00 a.m. Friday.
Police say three of the shooting victims ran to a nearby gas station for help.
Two of the men, 25 and 23-years-old, were taken to Temple University Hospital. The other three men, ages 34, 24, 32, were transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center.
All five of them are listed in stable condition.
Police are looking for a grey-colored vehicle that left the scene.
home invasion, shooting, tioga, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos