Car crashes into NJ grocery store injuring 3
PRINCETON, N.J. - September 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three people are injured after a car crashed into a Mercer County grocery store.
Police say at around 3:15 p.m., a driver lost control of a vehicle and crashed into McCaffrey's Market in the Princeton Shopping Center on North Harrison Street.
Responding units arrived to find the lone vehicle had been driven into the building through the exit door and partially into the store.
The driver, David Isaacs of Hillsborough, was trapped inside the vehicle and was later extricated by the Princeton First Aid Squad.
Two other store occupants were inside the store and were also injured as a result of the crash.
The building suffered structural damage.
It is not known why the driver lost control of his vehicle.
new jersey, mercer county, accident, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 14 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft 23 min ago
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa. 21 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos