Car crashes into NJ grocery store injuring 3
PRINCETON, N.J. - September 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three people are injured after a car crashed into a Mercer County grocery store.
Police say at around 3:15 p.m., a driver lost control of a vehicle and crashed into McCaffrey's Market in the Princeton Shopping Center on North Harrison Street.
Responding units arrived to find the lone vehicle had been driven into the building through the exit door and partially into the store.
The driver, David Isaacs of Hillsborough, was trapped inside the vehicle and was later extricated by the Princeton First Aid Squad.
Two other store occupants were inside the store and were also injured as a result of the crash.
The building suffered structural damage.
It is not known why the driver lost control of his vehicle.
new jersey, mercer county, accident, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book